Throne Cycles X James haunt Giveaway
Posted on 06 May 2015
We are launching our collaboration with Local LA artist James Haunt
by giving away one of 3 hand painted frame-sets done by him. James Haunt is the creative fusion of founder James Gillette and his alter ego Haunt. James has always drawn inspiration from his surroundings. Raised in the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding himself with like-minded individuals, James developed a passion for art and creativity as a way to escape the sometimes difficult circumstances of a rebellious youth and now expressing it on a custom collaboration on one of our Throne Cycles bikes.
Throne Cycles is hosting a contest. Its simple and want you to win a one of a kind frame-set that you can hang on your wall or race in criteriums.
Here’s what you need to do to WIN…
- Download the image below or Print it and get creative! We want you to design something fun, artistic, creative etc. using the template we provided.
- Post it up on our Facebook page, or tag us if you are using Instagram (@thronecycles , @JamesHaunt)
- Use the hashtag #ThroneXHaunt.
- It doesn’t matter what you paint it with; Crayons, Markers, Photoshop, Ink whatever.
- We’ll share the best artwork on our Facebook, Instagram page and see how the audience reacts. Get some LIKES!
- One Grand Prize winner will be chosen based on their submission.
- All entries must be received by May 30th, 2015.
- If you are under 18, you’ll need your parents permission to submit your artwork.
So what are you waiting for? Download the template below and get to paintin'! The sooner you submit some artwork, the better chance you have to get some LIKES and get our judges attention.
So head over to our FACEBOOK page and FOLLOW us to see the frames you could win… Throne Cycles